The aim of energy healing is to facilitate the body’s own natural healing ability.
Course Price: €97.00 - Was €375.00
- 50+ practical video lessons
- Available, and accessible 24/7.
- Available in web and mobile format
- Diploma issued on Completion from IIEHT
This course demonstrates various gentle hand techniques used to help balance the human energy field that may help to facilitate the body in its own natural healing process. You can learn about chakras and techniques that may help to decrease the intensity of emotional shock or trauma.
- This course is delivered 100% online and is accessible 24/7 on computer / tablet, or mobile devices
- Over 50 fully instructed video lessons for working on a wide variety of physical health issues
- 5 additional video lessons for working on the emotional body and the 7 main chakras
- Each video lesson is instructor led with clear and practical instructions
- Students can contact the instructor for any further queries or questions
- Study from home or at work at your own pace in your own time
- Download printer friendly course material or save them for viewing off line
- You will be awarded a diploma in Energy Therapy on completion of this course
Included in this Course:
- 55 Practical video lessons
- 6 Audio CD mp3s (including “Understanding Chakras”, “Tibetan Sound Healing” + much more)
- 1 e -Book (best selling book “Be Your Own Therapist” by author and course facilitator Patricia Hesnan).
- 7 PDF documents
- Diploma on completion
The Energy Healing Therapy Course is registered with the CMA (Complementary Medical Association), which is internationally recognized as the leading organization in professional, ethical complementary medicine by professional practitioners, therapists, and the public in general. Having completed this course, you can apply for membership of the CMA which offers a number of benefits including supplying professional accreditation.
When you enroll an automated welcome email will be sent to you (please check your junk email inbox if not received as this is an automated email). Simply type your email address and password for you to access your online course, which is accessible 24/7 on any computer, laptop, tablet or smart mobile device for 365 days. Simply press the Enroll Now button which will take you to the check-out section. Fill in the required fields and then press the “Continue to payment method”, where you will be asked to pay with PayPal or your credit card. Once payment has been confirmed our system will automatically send you an email with your account information along with instructions on how to access your course.
Course Introduction Samples
What Will I Learn?
- You can learn how to direct a flow of energy from one hand to the other.
- You can learn how to clear and unblock stagnant or blocked energy in the physical, emotional and mental levels of the energy field.
- You can learn how unresolved and suppressed emotional problems or issues may be a factor with some physical illness.
- You can learn how to feel and sense energy in your hands and in the energy field of another person.
- You can learn about psychokinesis, the ability to move another person at a distance, by just using the energy field of your two hands. You can learn how this works, why it works and how you can perform psychokinesis yourself.
- You can learn specific techniques and applications especially researched and designed that may help to activate a healthy flow of energy in our own or in another person’s body.
- You can learn that by applying these techniques you may help the body to activate its own natural healing ability.
- You can learn about the human energy field and the areas called chakras where energy is more concentrated focused.
- You can learn techniques and applications that may help to balance and harmonize the body’s overall energy field thus endeavoring to create a state of homeostasis.
- You can learn techniques and applications that you may apply where there may be muscular spasm or tension in the body. Applying these techniques may relax and decrease muscular tension or spasm and in doing so may allow structural realignments to take place.